What if I told you we have a way to get you and your dog where you need to go faster, with more success and less frustration?
That there are things you can teach a pet dog that you should never teach a service dog?
And that there are things a service dog is taught that you should never teach a pet dog?
That most trainers who "help" owner/trainers do them a disservice because they do not know these things.
They don't understand the daily life of having and relying on your service dog just to make it through your day.
But we do.
You see, it is different working with a dog for a few hours, or even a few weeks, versus actually understanding what it is like to really need a service dog.
We know what training needs to be done first, before anything else.
We know when you can start bringing your service puppy or service dog in training out with you.
We know what evaluations your dog needs to become a service dog in training. And later, a service dog.
We know how to teach service dog skills and tasks so they are easy to understand and doable.
And best of all, we know how to teach you these things. This will be the only Service Dog Training Program you will ever need.
With our Service Dog Training Program, you can jump forward your training by months and years, giving you the lifeline to independence you need.
You see, service dog handlers usually have 2 options:
(1) go with a program. This means waiting 3 to 5 years, or more - if you can even get on the list - and pay up to $30,000-60,000 for your service dog. Or
(2) owner-train. This means not knowing if your dog has service dog potential, how to get started, in what order you train, or what - exactly - to do. And doing it all on your own.
But guess what...
Our Service Dog Training Program offers a 3rd option - professional guidance and support in all aspects relating to the training of your service dog, so you do not make mistakes.
We work exclusively with owner-trainers, from helping you choose a puppy, to basic, advanced, and off-leash training, public access training, service dog skills, service dog tasks, evaluations, and more
NePoPo® Certified Trainer
Licensed E-Collar Trainer
Certified Dog Trainer (IACP-CDT)
Certified Dog Trainer Advanced (IACP-CDTA)
Professional Dog Training Instructor (IACP-PDTI)
Certified Trick Dog Instructor
AKC Canine Good Citizen Evaluator
Victoria has worked with thousands of pet/companion dogs and hundreds of service dogs.
Due to her unique experience as a service dog owner as well as a professional dog trainer, Victoria understands what all is involved in training a service dog from puppy to working partner. She shares everything on her weekly podcast, NePoPo® Service Dog Training - with Victoria Warfel
- Certified NePoPo® Instructor
- NePoPo® Electronic Collar Training Certification & License
- NePoPo® Silver School Graduate
- NePoPo® Gold School Graduate
- Certified Dog Trainer (IACP-CDT)
- Certified Dog Trainer-Advanced (IACP-CDTA)
- Professional Dog Training Instructor (IACP-PDTI)
- Professional Member of the International Association of Canine Professionals (IACP)
- Speaker on Holistic Training at the 2017 International Association of Canine Professionals annual conference in St. Louis, Missouri
- Perception Modification 1 Certified in the Syn Alia Training System
- The first Certified Trick Dog Instructor (CTDI) in the southeastern United States
- Has earned the Trainer of the Year award
- AKC-Approved Canine Good Citizen Evaluator, Community Canine Evaluator, Urban Canine Good Citizen, S.T.A.R. Puppy Instructor & Evaluator thru the American Kennel Club
- AKC-Approved Farm Dog Certified Judge
- AKC-Approved Temperament Test (ATT) Evaluator
- Certified Canine Kinesiology Tape Practitioner
- Certified Canine Essential Oils Practitioner, Levels 1 & 2
- Certified in Aromatherapy
- Certified Animal Reiki Practitioner
- Usui Reiki Master
- Best Selling Author
- Canine First Aid/CPR certified thru American Red Cross
StartWelcome & Introduction (8:24)
PreviewWhat is the difference between service dogs, emotional support dogs, therapy dogs, and pets? (4:31)
PreviewIs a service dog right for you? (3:20)
Start(Important Factors For You To Consider) Breed, Age & Size (4:58)
StartHow to find your service dog prospect (10:04)
PreviewWhen to start training your service dog prospect (7:29)
PreviewHow long until your service dog is fully trained? (7:02)
StartService dog potential & big, red flags (3:57)
StartSocialization, do's and don't's (6:35)
StartPrivate Facebook Group
PreviewService Dogs & Wheelchairs (2:28)
StartESA at Tulsa Drillers Baseball Game
StartQuiz - Service Dog Basics
StartVests, capes, and harnesses (12:19)
StartWorking with your service dog in cold weather (4:54)
StartWorking with your service dog in hot weather (7:35)
PreviewBug out bag (for life on the go) (13:40)
StartKeeping your service dog fit & healthy (5:23)
StartGrooming your service dog (8:51)
StartGrooming & nail trims (46:36)
StartQuiz - Service Dog Equipment